Delivery Schedule and Information
The Organic Grocer delivers every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 3pm to 7.30pm. We base our delivery schedule on the arrival of our fresh produce which is every Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Friday morning and Saturday morning so that all our fresh produce gets to you in its freshest state.
|Order before Monday 11am
||Same week on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday between 3pm to 7.30pm
|Order after Monday 11am but before Wednesday 11am
||Same week on Friday or Saturday between 3pm to 7.30pm
|After Wednesday 11am
||Following week on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday between 3pm to 7.30pm
Express delivery is available for dry goods only (excluding fresh produce). Orders will be delivered after two working days and an express delivery fee of $25 will apply.
Special requests for Deliveries after 5.30pm will be an additional $5.
The Organic Grocer does not deliver on Public holidays. Therefore, if your delivery falls on a Public Holiday, it will then be postponed to the following day.
- The minimum order for an online purchase is $50.
- The delivery service is FREE when you order $150 and above. For purchases below $150, a $15 delivery charge will be added.
- An additional $15 will be charged for re-delivery due to wrong address OR if customer is not present at point of delivery.
- The Organic Grocer will not be liable for any delays in its delivery service, if the delay was caused by reasons beyond its control.
- The Organic Grocer reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.