Pleasant tasting lozenges for relief of sore throats, mucous congestion and blocked nose.
The potent combination of herbs and oils in Throat Clear may provide relief of:
• Sore throat
• Blocked nose
• Mucous congestion
Each pack contains 20 lozenges.
• Nigella seed oil has anti inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic
and antimicrobial activity
• Echinacea purpurea activates cellular immunity and stimulates
phagocytosis of neutrophils
• Vitamin C plays an important role in many immune
mechanisms. It has been shown to improve host resistance as
well as being antibacterial.
• Anise oil has a marked expectorant and antispasmodic action
and is indicated for bronchitis and irritable coughing.
• Eucalyptus oil possesses analgesic effects as well as anti
inflammatory activities. It is a traditional remedy to help
soothe and cool sore and inflamed throats.
• Fennel oil is traditionally indicated for upper respiratory
• Peppermint oil has been traditionally used for mucous
congestion and colds. It has a cooling effect on sore throats.
• Zinc gluconate has been shown to reduce the duration
and severity of symptoms of the common cold. It is readily
absorbed through the mucous membrane lining of the mouth.
• Thyme oil is used as an antimicrobial agent and has strong
inhibition activity against a range of bacteria. It has a long
history of use in throat and mouth infections.